Thursday, April 15, 2010

the best friend ever

sometimes we are so sad, feel lonely, broken hearted, stress with life etc. we need friends to share our life. people cannot live alone. we need a friends. we need a community, family to hold and built our live. but is some particle way we cannot share our sorrow. event with our best friend. they know the problem is, but they cannot help or lift up our burden. People have their limitation.

when the times like that is come, just call to my beloved friend. He is the best friend ever. There is no other man as dear for me as Him. He is not only my best friend, He could be yours.. His name is Jesus. How to call Him?? its free! and only with a little pray. cause He is in your heart. as simple as that.

He will guide you, bring you joy and hope of our life. He can lift up all our burden and sorrow. You will not know what will He do for us. His mind is beyond our imagination. He can used anything. He could be send someone, out of know where just to chat with you. and you know that someone is really send to you. they can speak exactly what we need without we ask. so you are not feeling desperate anymore.

thank u Jesus for being my best friend ever. and thank u for every person that Jesus send to me, just to be with me and make my life stronger each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment